Friday, July 11, 2008

FYP @ PSM

MELAKA - i'm just started with da new semestar.. which dat means, currently i'm in fourth year!!! what???i'm getting scared!!! ya.. with da project, notes, quizzes, and exam dat i left for about 8 month ago!! huhu..yea.. i'm living happily during my practical and semestar break.. no quiz, no lecturer and of coz no exam ok!! but dis year, i'm not only facing with those thing yet i had a very burden project to be finish by dis year.. ok2.. i'm trying to positive and motivated.. hehe.. i know i can do it.:p

ok, story bout my life, i'm not stay at hostel anymore(aku xdapat hostel okeh!!) so, aku n 5 org lg sahabat ku telahmenyewa pangsapuri di belakang hostel jer.. ok, no umh aku D-1-1, datang la klo rase xmalu:p.. umh ni disewa oleh 5 ex-housemate dlu kecuali aku..3 from them are my classmate which is GEE, SYIMA AND ROSLINA and the other 2, dak2 fakulti aku iaitu AIN and ALANG.. umh ni berharga rm90 seorg.. exclude the maintanenceand the bills!!now, we're planning to had streamyz at our home..:) bleh laa aku rajin sket update..

next, talking bout my fyp, i juz had the title.. juz get the title from my lect.. my lect aka my supervisoris EN FAUZI BIN ABDUL WAHAB. he's also teaching me Telecommunication Switching for dis semestar.. da title for myfyp is about the frequecy clock.. i haven't study bout da project coz i'm too lazy for it :p

i juz had my shpg juz now.. ada J CARD day.. hectic gile.. at first excited la jgk nk shpg. but at last aku dh hlg mood coz ramai sgt org.. nway, juz had a pair of stilettos from Vincci.. i'm dying for a pant from Giordano and ada less 50% lg td.. tp.. size plak habis..hampeh btol.. i'm so frustrated!!! benci!!!benci!!

well.. since aku dh di thn 4. means.. it almost 3 years i hav been together with my boo.. yaa.. 3 years already..cam cpt sgt.. and now, he's done with his degree.. congratz dear.. u did it!! i'm praying for u to hav a gud position, gud working enviroment and of coz gud salary.. i know, u need it for us rite?? hehe.. for our future..

my older sister also finished her degree last semestar.. her convo gonna be in Ogos while my dear after Hari Raya.. i'm notsure da date.. so proud for both of u guys.. u all did it very well.. both 3.5 above... pray for my gud toook!! i think, it's enuf for now.. i need to sleep.:p

No comments: