Sunday, December 23, 2007

Hari Raya Qurban

eEm, i dun y, when i started to wrote something dat i really not sure, i'll start with 'em' or '...'. why erk?? When i dedicated it to someone, i hoped that he/she might asked me something or give an idea wat to talk about. But one of my friend said it annoying!! :-( phew.. it so hurt to remember all those thing. i kinda of moody mood right now.. dunno why??? maybe i'm bored sitting here all alone.. nobody in da office!!!!!! everybody on leave.. hampeh btol.. aku keje sorang2 hari ni since my SIL pun kuar with my brother.. i hav to stay if anybody searching for us. Well, to talk about Hari Raya Qurban, i juz went back to Dungun for few day (+ lagi 1 hari cuti wat sndiri). My dad wat korban for this year.. quite interesting since all my mom's family unite together sembelih lembu tu.. hehe.. aku tgk dr jauh je..actually, i'm suppose to follow my sister going to KL today, but i was merajuk with my mum (sori mum.. i dun mean too), so k.ja n i juz cancel the plan. Tulaa.. org merajuk selalu rugi!! :'( .. ni sume gara2 gaduh ngan my lil brother(erie). wat i might said bout him??? I HATE HIM!! am i cruel?? he cruel enuf to me.. stop talking bout him!

No comments: