Tuesday, November 4, 2008

bohsan

Starting time: 11.25 AM
Name: Mizzliza
Sisters: 2 older sisters
Brothers: 2, the youngest and the eldest
Shoe size: 6 or 7
Height: 160 maybe..
Where do you live: Currently in Melaka...
Have you ever been on a plane: Yes, once only.. tiket blk terlepas flight.. my fren tersilap tgk time..
Swam in the ocean: Ermm...
Fallen asleep at school: Alwayz..haha..skang pn slalu tdo;p
Broken someone’s heart: I guess.
Fell off your chair: Ermm...

Saved e-mails: Yes
What is your room like: tah la.. kat bwh ni byk buku2..exam mode okeh.. little bit messy kot.
What’s right beside you: My bantalsss n my blanket.
What is the last thing you ate: Beef burger, porridge n fries.
Chicken pox: xpnah kne lg kot..
Sore throat: slalu je kot
Stitches: None... .
Broken nose: No.
Do you believe in love at first sight: Ya.. I believe .
Like picnics: Erm. klo pns aku xske..
Who was/were…The last person you danced with: I don't dance.
Last made you smile: DSP paper.. coz tah hape2 aku jawab...
You last yelled at: ntah…
Talked to someone you like: Nope.. kami bergaduh skng.
Kissed anyone: no one wanna kiss me.. haha
Get sick: heart ache.
Talk to an ex: Nope
Miss someone: Danish Haziq
Who do you really hate: Erm...
Do you like your hand-writing: Sometimes.
Are your toe nails painted: No.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Erm.. besides hotel.. my parent's bed pn not bad tho.
What color shirt are you wearing now: Brown
Are you a friendly person: Mmhh... Not really..
Do you have any pets: No...
Do you sleep with the TV on: Sumtime..ble dh mengantuk sgt tp gatal nk tgk jgk tv.
What are you doing right now: Typing...
Can you handle the truth: I supposed so.
Are you closer to your mother or father: Mother.
Do you eat healthy: Skang aku rs sgt xhealthy. but i eat veggie
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex: Erm... ada ke???!
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to: pujuk hati sendiri..haha.. need hug act...
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: Loud i guess.
Are you confident: In certain situation, yes.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
- I'm 12 years old.. sitting for UPSR .
- i got 5A's in UPSR.
- Applied for SBP n MRSM... i managed to get into SESMA
- Duk umah kne cebok air dr tangki longkang n siram pokok!!!aku benci buat mende tu.. tu yg berkobar2 nk msk SBP
- Pegi skolah nek beskal.. penat weh

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Beli umah.
- Beli kete
- Berhenti blajo (kes tension exam) duk umah goyang kaki.
- Gi travel.
- Erm.. 'billionaire.. xbaek kedekut..derma la sket*

5 of my bad habits:
- Aku mudah tersinggung sbnrnnye..haha.
- Study week ni aku sgt mls mandi...
- Dlu ske ggt kuku..tp skang tidak lg
-Aku kuat kentot...haha
-Aku kuat sendawa juga..haha..byk angin maa

5 places I’ve lived/living:
- Dungun --> my hometown
- K.Trg --> SESMA
- Melaka -->PKN
- Gambang--> Matrikulasi
- Melaka--sekarang

No comments: