Thursday, April 3, 2008

my good old time


i miss my good old time... dah lame aku x jumpe kawan2 aku... esp dak2 sesma.. kdg2 cam dh lost contact dgn diorg.. tetibe rs rindu kat diorg.. Erm.. act, i miss my old frenz... really... i dun know how we can be separated.. i dun know what my mistake?? i wish u could tell me so i can fix it... i really wanna know.. u're my bestfrenz.. u said, i'm ur bestfrenz for ever... i do remembered.. but what happen?? kind of u run away from me.. u juz leave me dat way.. without any notice... at least u let me know da reason.. so dat i can hateeee you very much...!!!! tho i know, i can't do it.:( my bestfrenz... i'm always here, praying for you.. pray for ur happiness and bliss in every single moment of ur life..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"my bestfrenz... i'm always here, praying for you.. pray for ur happiness and bliss in every single moment of ur life.."

me??