Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Private blog

such a few month since i starting blogging.. i know.. it's not a femes blog.. coz mmg me xnk femeskan.. at 1st, me rs cam nk publishkn utk umum gak.. tp ble pk kn blk.. byk buruknye dr yg baik.. 1st, coz my blog ni cam poyos2 skit.. ya.. kind of cam berangan lbh.. well, dis is my blog.. i nk berangan ke ape, i punye suke la kn.. tp i tau.. nnt akan ada org yg xske... i xnk ada org kate i poyos ke, berlagak ke ape, english aku lintang pukang ke ape..coz at last, aku yg akan sakit ht.. tul x??? coz the main purpose im writing is to share, to express my feeling, and release my stress.. ya..sumtime i dun have shoulder to cry on.. smtime i feel so alone.. second, i'm afraid when some of my family member read my blog.. ya.. i feel shy, and i dun want they noe certain thing bout me...