Saturday, March 1, 2008

Dell again!!

Last week, i also received da quotation price from Dell. as we all knew dat my laptop was not working anymore... i had called Dell told my problems and so on.. i also asked for da price since my laptop already out of warranty.. they gave me two options and surprisingly they gave a better offer than my expectation.. the price for extended warranty + repair more cheaper than da price for repair the laptop only..huhu.. and the price also cheaper than the normal shop which i had ask in low yat.. thanks God.. it's a relief... but i also sad coz the inspiron 1525 were getting far from me..waaaa..:-(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice service from dell. that is why the price is quite high then others. huhu.. ;-p

i suggest u to get the warranty extension. will top up ur cost if i have more money later..

rosliza said...

wawawa.. cayank u.. but it's ok laa.. i'll work for it..:-p nway, thanks dear