Tuesday, March 18, 2008

super duper pressure

Last 2 day i started to blocked my blog due a few reason... i did it immediately, right after i noticed sumone read my blog.. since i did it in urgent, i couldn't remember the exact email of 'him'... i juz manage to invite him(i tot dat's da correct email).. he's da only one i invite...not even my friend and my sista.. juz now.. i read his blog..and he told(in his blog) dat he's not invited!!!! i'm sooooooooooo gerammmmmmmmmmm.. susah sgt ke nk tnye aku??????? then, keep thinking yg bukan2 coz he's not invited... u didn't know what happen to me and u keep 'tuduh' me yg bukan2... i really not sure either i can stand it or not..
i'm so tension rite now... feel like wanted to run away from 'malaysia'... i juz received call from my brother.. he scold me becoz of something wrong happen to his laptop.. and i'm da one who's using his laptop last nite... i was very pressure... ya..verrrrrrryyyyyy..... and i feel like want to cry rite now.. . and i call him back.. he said becoz i did not shut down properly..i dun know.. i think i had shut down properly.. em..maybe my mistake..and i admit it.. maybe i didn't realized last nite... and i promise..dis gonna be my last time using his laptop.. lately.. i always had argue with faris... he's too over... i feel like want to 'cili' kn mulut die jer.. i'm sooooooooooo geram dgn die.. cam siot jer.. wat bising2 marahkan aku.. ckp kuat2 so dat his parent can listen.. cam sialllllllll cam babiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii............ mau je aku penampor sebijik... i know..he juz a child..but i think he's too over lately.... i'm so tertekan skang... i had 2 main problem..with my brother family and him... i don't know till when i can stand dis... i read his blog.. and i know wat he mean.. he cannot sharing with him... i'm not understand him.. i ignore him and watsoever.... in fact, i didn't get wat he mean... i'm selfish????????????????????? sumtime i had to... i also had no one to share... ya.. he said i own him and i can let he know.. haha...r u sure dat u really interest to know my problem???? da way he wrote in his blog.. like he's da one yg xde tempat nk sharing... and he only wrote in blog to share... but me??? ya.. i do have blog..but i still have to covered wat i wrote to 'jg hati' die.... or else.. he will manipulate my writing... huh.. maybe both of us selfish... pk diri sendiri jer... msg2 pk diri sendiri.. and both keep 'balas dendam'... i dun know wat might happen to us in future...
em..well, talking bout my brother family.. i'm so sabar..esp with my brother... i keep it for a long time.. and sumtime i can't resist it anymore... ya.. since my secondary.. i would cried if i mention his name... but i dun know how i can stay here..??? he's da one who's invited me to practical here.. and since i didn't get da other offer..i think it would be ok... and i tot he's already 'ok'... em..i'm so sad rite now.. i won't told bout him.. it's better..

No comments: