Sunday, March 16, 2008

yum..yum..

Em, yesterday, all of us went out and have some mkn2 since my brother n SIL got their bonus yesterday.. however, quite sad coz my brother didn't get the bonus as expected..pity him..
well, da food we had yesterday were satisfied us and yet delicous...
I missed dis pic and i just added it above.. Faris had spaghetti meatball bolognaise..and he finished all..

First sampai.. Danish nyer mushroom soup.. his all time fav..

Then, the shepherd pie..(i forgot the exact name).. yummy...

Next, lemon cheese cake.. oklaaa...



And the most delicious appetizer of da day.. Vienna brownies.. maybe da way they served make it delicious..
My brother had Vietnamese beef noodle.. yummy..yummy.. and my SIL had Lasagna...

Ice blended caramel mocha with whipping cream.. hehe..gemuk..
My sis had Tom Yam kung.. em.. not so good...
And lastly for me..Chicken Cordon blue.. my second time having dis.. i found out a lot of cheese inside during my first time trying dis... and yesterday...i didn't found any.. i'm quite weird at first but since i'm not so into cheese...i did not complaint bout it...hehe... Em.. we also had 2 grape and apple appetizer and green apple kasturi.. the green apple kasturi sgt kaw.. and sgt masam..yum..yum... anyway.. thanks for both of u for spending us..:-))

No comments: