Wednesday, January 9, 2008

:-(

i felt really down+sad+upset+... All in one.. Dun know what to said coz only God knew it. Am i so hard to be understand? Am i make u feel like 'membebankan'? Am i ???I know i'm not a gud girlfen for u.. and i dun know y i can't be good to u.. Maybe i'm da one who shud ask u, can u accept me the way i am?? Sometimes i felt afraid, are we going to be like this for the whole of our life? We've been together for almost 3 years k.. I know it wud be an sensitive issue when it talk bout this.. So, like i alwaiz did, lets keep it deep inside ur heart.. Lets share it with God or juz talk to Danish Haziq, tho he did't understand, at least he tried to make me smile:-). Perhaps God will help me..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm so sorry.it is not your fault.nothing much to say but i know, i hurt u a lot.why the term 'accept' become an argument??i accept u in my life, u r the one who bring me up.i know the term 'sorry' is easy to say, but i'm really regret for the thing happened.