Monday, January 21, 2008

My Wishlist!!

Actually, i had a few thing that i really wish to hav.. Dah lama pn nk but still cannot have..huhu.. Ada a few thing yg nk bli dis sem but terpaksa di'cancel'kn since i consume Herbalife.. Kire berkorban laa kan.. But it's ok.. i'll try to get it later..:-p
I wanna hav...
1. New watch- it's either from GUESS or ESPRIT or FOSSIL (no more SWATCH k)
2. 1 set of Dry to Normal Nourifusion Skincare
3. New handbag ( any bag that suite me..but i wish it's ROXY)
4. New heels..(i'm not a high heels girl.. but i wish to wear it..i juz want a 2-3 inch height..my previous heels 'Primavera' is a shoe.. i dun want shoe anymore..)
5. New perfume..( i wish to hav Deep Red from Hugo Boss or With Love from Hillary Duff)
6. New sportshoes..( i suppose to buy it dis sem but it's ok la since k.inie give her puma to me)
7. Most important.. i wish million of money inside my purse rite now..huhu

3 comments:

mizz nina said...

"Most important.. i wish million of money inside my purse rite now..huhu"

me too!! =)

mizz nina said...

ade 1 jam esprit cntik..huhu
ak bkenan..
ade 4 diff colours to choose..
square face..
cntik..
price xsure..lupe..

rosliza said...

jgnlaa gtau cntik coz i can't wait k.. aku sabar je skang ni..hukhuk